1. Do you think money is the source（发源） of happiness or the root of all evils? Why? Most people want to possess（拥有） a large sum of money, but what is the proper（适当的） way to make big money?
2. Do you think a college degree guarantees（抵押品） a good job opportunity in the future? Why? To what extent（长度范围面积） do you benefit from the present quality education? In what aspect（方面） do you think we shall better our educational system?
3. Roses remain the most popular gift on Valentine’s Day. Discuss the occasions（时机 场合 原因） that are traditional for sending flowers in general or roses in particular. Do you have difficulty in selecting gifts for your parents and friends? Do you think gifts of devotion mean more if they are more expensive though people say that love cannot be bought?
4. Suppose it’s been ten years since your graduation. You’re going to plan a class reunion（聚会） for your English class. Imagine what your life will be like and talk about your plan for the reunion.
5. Suppose you’d like to start a business of your own. How would you propose the idea and convince more investors（投资者） to support you?
6. Are you ambitious（有野心的）? What do you plan to do after graduation? Do you want to be successful? What is your dream? What will you do in order to achieve success?
7. Is there sex discrimination in China? How do you comment on women's status in China and in western countries? What are the causes of sex discrimination? Have you ever wished to be the opposite sex? Why or why not?
8. Is there anyone who has great influence on your life? Describe him or her.
9. Comment on a social phenomenon（现象）. Describe it and give your attitude towards it.
10. Compare Western and Chinese customs. List similarities and differences on three occasions.
Categorie:·火山口般的槽口 引用:(0) 留言:(0) ▲TOP